Languageofdesires.com is always looking for quality contributors who are passionate about relationship, lifestyle, health, family and sex and would love to share their expertise with the world.
To be featured on our site, here are the guidelines.
- Your topic should be informational, well-researched and written in engaging style. When you brainstorm for topics, please keep in mind that our main demographic is women between 18-55 years old. Pitching topics that are very interesting to our audience will considerably improve your chances of publishing.
- You will need to backup your claims with links to actual research journals. Sites that rank highly in Google are not considered research journals.
- Your article should be at least 1,000 words and structured in a user-friendly style. (Please see articles on this site to get some ideas what it means)
- If you are affiliated with some sites (either yours or your client’s), you need to disclose it up front. We are OK with you linking to those sites, as long the pages you link to are of very high-quality and good for user experience. If you don’t disclose this upfront, some of those links might get removed before publishing, since we reserves the right to change your article so it is in line with our editorial standards.
- Except for links citing research or references, we allow 1 links back to your site if you are looking for some backlinks to your site or possible traffic.
- Pictures are allowed in your article as long as you have rights to use them
- We only accept unique articles that are both informative and understandable to our readers.
If you are OK with above-mentioned conditions, please email your list of topics to
write (at) languageofdesires.com with a headline “Guest Blogging Idea for LOD”.
Please make sure you use this headline, since due to increased amount of guest blogging spam, I delete other requests without even reading them.