It can be painful loosing a love one but also painful is to be close to someone who has lost a love one. Words usually fail us and putting together words to express our condolence can be a bit tasking. When someone we know loose a love one, the least and also the most we can do at the moment is to convey our deepest sympathy. We all wish there is a way out of death but unfortunately that is not the case. Death is a natural occurrence although sometimes it comes unexpected leaving us in despair and in confusion.
These Condolence Messages are both personal and general, it’s important to careful read through them and edit where necessary before sending it out to your loved one. The last thing you want is to misrepresent your intention and convey a different feeling. That said, we are sorry about the loss and we pray for everyone left behind. Here are some condolence message samples you can use.
1. On behalf of myself and my family, I would like you to know that You/Your Family are in our heart and we are constantly praying for you. Our sincere condolence on the passing of (Insert name). Please take heart.
2. My deepest sympathy goes to you at this trying times. I know how much (Insert deceased name) meant to you. Take heart
3. My sincere condolence goes to you on the loss of (Insert deceased name). Be strong and know that you can always count on me for anything.
4. A person that departs from this earth never truly leaves, for they are still alive in our hearts, through us, in us, they live on. My sincere condolences.
5. We know the day will come but death always leaves us with grief. We are sorry about your loss and know that we are always praying for you.
6. It’s a sad day for all of us, our sincere condolence on the death of (Insert name of deceased) We know he/she is now in a better place. Our heart and prayers goes to you and your family.
7. I am sorry about your loss. You remain in my thoughts and prayers during this trying period and always.
8. You and your family are surrounded by love and prayers during this difficult time. Take heart.
9. We will always remember her for her kind and gentle nature. She is truly loved. May her gentle soul rest in peace and may God give her family strength in this trying moment
10. She was a pillar of hope for everyone who knew her. Words cannot begin to express how deeply sadden we are to her of her demise. Please remain strong for the family.
11. Words failed me again and again this morning hearing the death of (insert name of deceased) I know he/she is in a better place. I’m sorry about your loss.
12. She fought a good fight and we can only take consolation that she is in a better place with no more pain. Know that am here to support you in whatever way I can. My sincere condolence
13. I have never met anyone with so much passion for life like (insert name of deceased) He/She will forever occupy the better part of our heart. My condolence to you and the family.
14. In moment like this I pray The Lord to grant you strength for the journey ahead. We all know how much (insert deceased name) meant to you. I’m sorry about your loss.
15. (Insert deceased name) was a kind hearted fellow. He/She will be greatly missed. Take heart and know that he/she is in a better place where there is no more pain.
16. We are deeply saddened by your loss, may our prayers guide his soul to our Heavenly Father. Sincere condolences
17. I/We pray that our Lord brings you and your family the much needed comfort and peace during this trying and sad time. My/Our condolence to you and your family